The manufacturer hereby guaranties that the quality of manufactured materials is in compliance with the requirements listed in the Technical specifications chapter of the Operating Manual provided that the conditions of proper storage, transportation, and usage are met by the consumers.
Five years warranty:
One year warranty for Francis Corporation's instruments is stated in Operating Manuals that are enclosed with each good.
Within the warranty period, we will replace any damaged device for free.
Warranty obligations are not applicable in the following cases:
- Upon warranty period expiration;
- When consumers fail to meet the conditions of proper storage, transportation, and usage listed in Operating Manuals for the devices.
Warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Device exposure to third-party interference or reparation in an unauthorized service center is detected;
- Unauthorized device construction or scheme changes are detected;
- Device has been mechanically damaged;
- Device has been damaged by means of foreign objects, substances or liquids placed inside;
- Device has been damaged due to power network parameters conflict.